A.H. Lundberg Systems Limited is a Canadian company with corporate offices located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Our State-Of-The-Art Technologies Include:
- Environmental Systems: waste gas incineration, scrubbing, particulate collection, absorption towers, flue gas desulphurization.
- Black liquor oxidation systems for odour suppression in the kraft pulp and paper industry.
- Energy recovery systems including shell and tube heat exchangers, reboilers, condensers, gas reheaters and coolers.
- Evaporators and Crystallizers: black liquor concentrators, salt and chemical recovery, water recovery from brackish water and brines.
- Custom equipment such as pressure vessels, distillation towers and steam strippers, phase separation, chemical reactors, sulphur burners, and chemical vaporizers.
- By-product recovery and chemical purification processes from plant waste streams, including integrated biofuel plants.
Our capabilities extend from audits of existing environmental systems to full project system design, supply and implementation.
We Excel in the Design and Supply of Environmental Systems
We provide process engineering as well as the design and supply of environmental systems for the oil and gas, chemical, mining, metal refining, utilities, pulp & paper, and panel board industries.
Environmental compliance is a never ending challenge for industrial facilities. Addressing these ever changing regulations is something at which A.H. Lundberg Systems excels. Our process solutions are based on proven technology and the culmination of decades of field experience. Our talented team of engineers and technologists is ready to help you with your unique problem.
Our Heat Recovery Technologies Include Integration Into Plant Systems
The price of energy has always been a major component in a plant’s cost structure. Therefore, to optimize the process designs to minimize the impact of energy use is crucial to the profitability of an enterprise. Our team of experienced engineers can help you to optimize your plant’s energy use.