We provide process engineering and the design and supply of environmental systems for the oil and gas, chemical, mining, metal refining, utilities, pulp & paper, and panel board industries.
A.H. Lundberg Systems Limited is a Canadian company with corporate offices located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Our state-of-the-art technologies include:
- Environmental Systems: waste gas incineration, scrubbing, particulate collection, flue gas desulphurization.
- Energy recovery systems including shell and tube heat exchangers, reboilers, condensers, gas re-heaters and coolers.
- Evaporators and Crystallizers: black liquor concentrators, salt and chemical recovery, water recovery from brackish water and brines.
- Custom equipment such as pressure vessels, distillation towers and steam strippers, phase separation, chemical reactors, sulphur burners, and chemical vaporizers.
- By-product recovery and chemical purification processes from plant waste streams, including integrated biofuel plants.
Our capabilities extend from audits of existing environmental systems to full project system design, supply and implementation.
Environmental compliance is a never ending challenge for industrial facilities. Addressing these ever changing regulations is something at which A.H. Lundberg Systems excels. Our process solutions are based on proven technology and the culmination of decades of field experience. Our talented team of engineers and technologists is ready to help you with your unique problem.